I'm not crying, you're crying Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps June 25, 2021 I'm not crying, you're crying gaming 149 Likes 12 Comments Chad Edwards Dum Mé Hol’ up, a new Halo coming down the tubes? Saleem Raj WHAT THE FUCK MEANS HOLIDAY 2020? there are like 5 diferente holidays in the us and like hundreds around the world, what the fuck does that mean to non american people? Gurwinder Kaur Still missing the times of Halo Reach. Sumaila Karim Bruh after Halo 5 I am really unsure about Infinite. Halo 5 was a disaster (seeing Chief completely OWN Locke was the only good part of the ENTIRE game). Dalia Avila Perfect together? We are going to kill that crazy AI bitch, wtf is happening! And I want to her to say again what special was about John - Luck Jody Fick i dont know i did not put to high my expectation ... i mean ... you just have to look the halo 5 campaing ... JoAnna Wass Cortana is that u :3 Jeffrey Nii Armah Adamah Im confused. Is it a mini reboot after halo 3 or is it a continuation from halo 4 5 Maria Louise *Praying in masterrace* Renee Garcia Xbox exclusives are a joke. The same 3 games again and again. Veronica Changed Brown I was really born to meet you, master chief-kun Racketstar Lavracq "I chose you because you were special" A lazy excuse for poor writing. Somehow every second fucking take mare in murica uses this line Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments
MW2 remastered available only when you buy Black ops IIIIIIIIII Super mega VIP Edition. May 24, 2021 v Read more
Dum Mé
Saleem Raj
Gurwinder Kaur
Sumaila Karim
Dalia Avila
Jody Fick
JoAnna Wass
Jeffrey Nii Armah Adamah
Maria Louise
Renee Garcia
Veronica Changed Brown
Racketstar Lavracq